Following the modernization and reform of teaching, student life at the FPS is lively. Students participate in the Student Parliament and numerous non-governmental organizations, as well as in the student journal Politikolog.
Apart from these student organizations, the quality of student life is further improved by enhanced conditions for work and leisure: refurbished classrooms (air-conditioned, with state-of-art equipment), well-equipped library and reading rooms, computer centre with Internet access, students’ club-restaurant Politikolog with summer garden, as well as appropriate premises for student organizations.
The following student organizations are active at the FPS:
- APEM – Action for Political Emancipation of Youth
- Debate Club
- Diplomatic Club
- European Students’ Forum
- The UN Club FPS
- Laocratic Student Association “Plus”
- The FPS Student Association
- Sports Association “Politikolog”
- Serbian Political Forum
- SUFPN – The Students Union of the FPS
- TIM – Team Initiative of Youth
- Union of Students of Social Work